Sunday, August 10, 2014

Montessori Geography - Lesson 1


It is always our self-talk that determines our successes and joys. Say yes! to life and just go.


 

Lesson 1 is all about The World we live in.

Montessori World Geography - Level 1 covers countries and their greetings. Children will explore the different ways of saying greetings to each other all around the world. The images I used are taken from the web and that I have no intention of claiming them as my own (nope!). It's just that those images suit well with what impression I find appropriate for the learners. Yet, if it's yours and you let it stay there, thank you so much. However if it's yours and you don't want it there, just let me know and I'll change it right away. For now have a glimpse of the Geography worksheets I made. Geography is part of the Cultural Arts area of the Montessori learning system.

Leave a message or email at theworksheetsbox@gmail.com for more info on the full workbook content.

Montessori World Geography Series by The Worksheets Box

No comments:

Post a Comment