Friday, August 15, 2014

My Worksheets


Well, that running is making me up almost close to 24/7. Overdrive again. It's all good... it's motivation at work. 

Working on finalizing all the worksheets cover for all subjects: Algebra, Fractions, Geography 1, Geography 2, Geography 3, I Speak English, Grammar Worksheets, Grammar Printables, to mention a few. I just realized, they are a lot now. For users to have options, I made the worksheets available by modules and full version. Here are some of the finished worksheets covers: 




Algebra Play Worksheets Full Version

The Decimal System Worksheets Full Version

Fractions Play Worksheets Full Version


Montessori Geometry Worksheets Full Version

I Speak English ESL Worksheets Full  Version

Math Concepts Worksheets Full Version



Spelling and Reading Worksheets Full Version
Word Family

Writing For Preschool Full Version
Print and Calligraphy

Grammar 1 and 2 Full Version






No comments:

Post a Comment